Library Reserves Contacts
Cabot Science Library (FAS)
Cabot supports reserves required readings for all undergraduate science courses and graduate courses in the Mathematics, Statistics, and Earth and Planetary Sciences departments. Optional reserves readings will be considered for purchase and addition to the general Cabot collection.
Fine Arts Library (FAS)
Fine Arts Library supports reserves for undergraduate and graduate courses in the Departments of History of Art and Architecture (HAA) and Visual and Environmental Studies (VES). Additional support for undergraduate and graduate courses in other departments/faculties may be provided, if requested.
Harvard-Yenching Library (FAS)
Lamont Library (FAS)
Lamont Library supports reserves readings for most undergraduate courses offered by the Faculty of Arts and Sciences. Lamont Library does not support courses offered outside the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, regardless of undergraduate enrollment. The library supports most graduate courses in the following departments: Celtic, Classics, Comparative Literature, English, Germanic Languages and Literatures, History, History of Science, Philosophy, Romance Languages and Literatures, and Slavic Languages and Literatures.
- Lamont does not support the following graduate courses:
- Anthropology 200-399 (Tozzer Library)
- East Asian Languages and Civilizations 200-399 (Harvard-Yenching Library)
- History of Art and Architecture 200-399 (Fine Arts Library)
- Lamont does not support the following undergraduate courses:
- Anthropology tutorials (Tozzer Library only)
- East Asian Languages and Civilizations language courses (Harvard-Yenching Library only)
- Extension School courses (Grossman Library only)
- History of Art and Architecture 10-199 (Fine Arts Library)
- Sciences 10-199 (Cabot Library).
Eda Kuhn Loeb Music Library (FAS)
Loeb Music Library supports reserves required readings for all Harvard Music Department courses, with the exception of Core courses. We can make exceptions when a non-Music Department course needs materials primarily from Music Library collections, as well as provide additional multiple copies of materials for Core music courses when needed (as requested by Morse/Lamont).
Tozzer Library (FAS)
Tozzer Library offers linking to course readings in Harvard's e-resources for all courses it supports. It supports reserves required readings for all courses taught by the faculty of the Anthropology Department. In addition Tozzer also supports congruent courses, such as in Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations and Studies of Women, Gender, and Sexuality, sometimes taught by faculty other than those in Anthropology.