Do you wonder what digital tools might be useful for your research? Join us for an informal lunch session as we share recommendations and useful shortcuts to help you get off to a running start and make the most of your time at Harvard and overseas.
This workshop will largely focus on technological tools to integrate with Chinese, Japanese, and Korean research.
A laptop or tablet is recommended, but not required.
- Overview: How to Get Connected
- Input Methods and Dictionaries
- Bibliographic Tools: Zotero, Endnote, Paperpile, Mendeley, etc.
- Writing Tools: Scrivener, Evernote, DEVONThink, Topy, OneNote, etc.
- Personal Database Building: Spreadsheets, MS Access, FileMaker, Airtable, etc.
- Online Presentations: WordPress, Omeka, Scalar, StoryMaps, Prezi, etc.
In collaboration with:
Fairbank Center for Chinese Studies
East Asian Digital Humanities Lab, Harvard-Yenching Library
Japan Digital Research Center, Fung Library