Get Personalized Help
Teaching a class remotely during the Spring 2021 semester? Let our expert staff help you get the most out of the library for your courses. We can help you find digital materials, create course guides, and provide online library instruction and virtual library visits.
Library liaisons can partner with you to:
- Make syllabus substitutions. Find alternative readings that allow for simultaneous access for the entire class.
- Discover materials that are newly available online. Many publishers have made materials temporarily available online for free during the pandemic.
- Tailor library instruction for your students. Invite a librarian to visit your class or section and help get your students on the right track, with a session customized to the needs of your course.
- Use digital tools. Learn about new online tools, like OpenRefine for data mining or Photogrammetry for 3D image capture, with our Remote Media Help team.
- Arrange a remote special collections visit. Our curators, archivists, and other specialists can join your virtual classroom to lead a session on using primary resources.
- Embed a subject librarian in your Canvas site. Get set up with a Canvas Course Librarian.