For the spring 2021 semester, we're piloting a new book mailing service. Faculty, students, and staff can request to have items mailed to them.
People who can, should use our Book Pickup service at Lamont Library in Cambridge and Countway Library in Longwood.
How it works
- Find an item you need from our general collection — any book in HOLLIS held by Harvard
- Instead of "REQUEST VIA HOLLIS" link, make your request using the Book Mailing Request form
- Our staff will review your request, and if it can't be filled digitally and the book is available, we'll mail it to you via USPS
- Books from our circulating collection that cannot be digitized
- We can ship up to 10 books at one time, and users are limited to 100 books in total