Accumulating snow is likely across much of Southern New England from late Saturday into early Sunday. Here are some highlights with the finer details to be determined over the next day or two.
- A period of moderate to heavy snow likely Saturday night into early Sunday.
- Preliminary snowfall forecast is for 6+ inches possible northwest of the Boston to Providence corridor. Southeast MA and the south coast could see up to 6 inches of snowfall before a changeover to a wintry mix.
- Roads will become snow covered with travel becoming difficult Saturday night.
- Snow overspreads the region Saturday afternoon.
- Heaviest precipitation looks to occur Saturday night into early Sunday.
- All precipitation should begin to taper off Sunday morning with...
Harvard College Library (HCL) staff gathered in Lamont Library’s Forum Room on December 11 for “Tea’s the Season,” the latest tea party in a series hosted to bring together colleagues from across campus. Read the full story.
Most Harvard libraries will have limited hours during Harvard's winter break. Most online library systems and services will remain available through the winter break, although there are some exceptions:
Requests for Harvard Depository items must be submitted by Monday, December 23, 2013 by 6:40 a.m. to guarantee arrival before Winter Recess. Any requests submitted after 6:40 a.m. on Monday, December 23, 2013 will be delivered on January 2, 2014.
Get It: Borrow Direct, Scan and Deliver, and Interlibrary Loan requests submitted between December...read more
Read a Harvard Gazette article about the famous signatures contained in the university's archives and its guest albums.
What if the Harvard Library was not a library, but a bookstore? We would have the most amazing staff picks shelf. Will you help us build it?
From now until the holiday break, we are soliciting contributions. Stop by the site, add one of your own and check out what everyone else has offered up as a personal pick.
As always, send us your feedback.
The Library Innovation Lab