We provide study spaces and meeting rooms that are accessible, according to ADA guidelines. Accessible restrooms are available close by to most locations.
Harvard Library is open to Harvard ID holders and visitors. Information for guests is available on the visitor access guide.
If you would like an accommodation when visiting a library location, please contact that specific location before you visit.
Library location-specific accessibility
Location-specific accessibility information is available on each library’s page.
- Use Locations & Hours to find the library you’re interested in visiting.
- Individual rooms list their accessibility information in Find a Space .
If you are attending an event in the Lamont Forum room, assistive listening devices are available upon request.
Using materials & collections
We are committed to providing online services, tools, and resources that are available to everyone in our community, including people with disabilities.
- We abide by WCAG standards and regularly test our websites with assistive technology, and we work closely with vendors to address accessibility issues.
- Universal access is our goal, but there may be some gaps. If you are unable to access an online resource due to a disability, please contact us using Ask a Librarian.
- We follow Harvard University’s digital accessibility policy. Read about Harvard’s digital accessibility policy, including trainings, and available resources.
This is your library. We want to do everything that we can to make sure it is accessible.
Library staff are always happy to help answer questions about accessibility, make materials accessible, and find the best solution for your needs.