Given the rapid rise in COVID-19 cases locally and nationally, the growing presence of the highly transmissible Omicron variant, and the guidance of public health experts, Harvard University has moved much of our learning and work to remote status for the first three weeks of January. Learn more.
Our expert staff is here to help you get what you need this month. While some of our buildings will remain closed through January 23, 2022, our services are available virtually.
For in-person library use from January 3, 2022 through January 23, 2022:
- Book delivery from all campus libraries is available through HOLLIS, and pickup locations include Widener, Lamont, Cabot, Countway, Law, and Baker libraries.
- Get materials quickly digitized and sent to your inbox with Scan & Deliver.
- Submit your Course Reserves requests for the spring semester.
- If you need to view something in our special collections, contact the holding library directly.
Visiting our Spaces
- Widener, Lamont, and Cabot are open regular hours for in-person use for all Harvard affiliates and visitors with active Access & Borrowing accounts.
- Harvard Law School Library is open to HLS affiliates only.
- Baker Library is open to all Harvard University affiliates.
- Countway Library is open to HMS/HSPH/HSDM affiliates only.
- See complete list of all library hours.
Have another question? Ask a Librarian