How we can help
From picking your research topic to discovering fresh sources and from literature reviews to working with rare or unique materials, data, and maps, we can help you with all your questions. Consultations are available in-person, by telephone, or online.
During a one-on-one research consultation we can work with you to:
- Define your topic
- Develop search strategies
- Identify and locate new sources
- Organize your research
- Work with unique, primary materials
- Obtain items not available at Harvard
- Offer other kinds of support tailored for your research needs
CONNECT WITH A SPECIALIST
Fill out this request form with some details about the kind of assistance you need and we'll find the right specialist to work with you.
Please note that this service is intended primarily for Harvard University faculty, staff, and students. If you are not affiliated with Harvard, you can request information about the Library and its collections by email.