Welcome to the Media Studios
Located on the lower level of Cabot Science Library, our two self-service media studios have everything you need to easily make high-quality audio and video recordings. When you're done recording, simply take your files with you on a USB drive.
Before booking a media studio you must complete a 30-minute training session.
Mondays through Sunday by appointment.
Email email@example.com to schedule a time.
Reserve a Studio
Once you're trained, you can book either studio for up to 2 hours.
- Find the specific equipment available in Media Studio A and Media Studio B to see which one will work best for you
- Check the media studios calendar for booking availability
When you're ready to make a reservation, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week in advance with the following information:
- Which studio you would like to book
- A short description of your project
- Preferred dates and times for use
- Setup requests and special technological needs
Things to Know
Media Studios are available for all members of the Harvard community to use.
While you're there:
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the studios
- Studios may be reserved for up to two hours at a time; reservations for consecutive, concurrent, or recurring meetings are not permitted
We ask that the person reserving the studio takes full responsibility for loss or damage to equipment, cables, cameras, furniture and all other items in the studio.
Harvard Library will apply fines for damage detected and can be charged up to one month after the reservation is completed.
Although Cabot's media studios are largely self service, student media consultants are available to help. They offer drop-in trainings during the academic year:
- Everyday, Mondays through Sundays, 12pm to 8pm