The Lamont Multimedia Lab's large-format printer can create prints on heavyweight matte paper up to 41.5 inches wide, or satin photo paper up to 35.5 inches wide. Both options can be printed up to 100 feet long.
Large format printing is available as a walk-in service, though please note that the Media Lab is staffed by students and staffing cannot be guaranteed for walk-ins.
If you’d like to schedule your print job, please email us at MediaAnd@fas.harvard.edu, and we’ll be happy to coordinate your appointment.
Fall & Spring term:
- Mon – Fri: 9am – 9pm
- Sat & Sun: 11am – 9pm
- Mon – Thu: 9am – 9pm
- Sat: 1pm - 4pm
- Sun: 1pm - 9pm
- Mon-Fri: 9am - 4pm
Pricing & Format
The cost of printing is $2 per square foot of the image on heavyweight matte paper or $5 per square foot of the image for satin photo paper.
- We only accept Crimson Cash or 33-digit department billing codes for payment.
- For 33-digit codes, please use object code (digits 9-12) 8531.
- Files to be printed should be brought to the media lab on a flash drive, "print-ready", in .pdf or .jpeg format.
Things to know
- This service is available to all Harvard ID holders.
- Classes wishing to make use of the large format printer should contact us at MediaAnd@fas.harvard.edu for assistance with planning and scheduling.