About Harvard Library Research Data Services
Meeting the Harvard community’s research data management needs takes more than any part of the University can offer alone.
Harvard Library Research Data Management Services partners with members of Harvard’s network of data practitioners, subject experts, and service and resource providers to ensure your research is fully supported.
Working with us, we:
- Identify, develop, and coordinate delivery of and access to scalable research data services and resources to researchers and library staff, including: education and training, data curation, and data management consultation services; and guidelines, best practices, and technology;
- Actively seek out and engage in collaborations and sustained partnerships to define, develop, and deliver new or improved research data management resources and services for the Harvard community and beyond;
- Serve as a formal channel of communication for Harvard’s research data lifecycle requirements and activities, including promoting events, services and resources, Harvard’s research data-related policies, and data-related standards and best practices;
- Actively foster and build sustainable communities of practice related to the research data lifecycle;
- Monitor and assess program elements to deliver timely, relevant, and data-informed improvements to users.