Applications due May 5, 2023.
Offered by the Cora Du Bois Charitable Trust and Harvard University's Tozzer Library, this fellowship provides funding for advanced Ph.D. students in good standing who have completed all requirements for a Ph.D. except writing the dissertation and whose research will be enhanced by the facilities of the Tozzer Library at Harvard University.
This fellowship is open to Harvard and non-Harvard students.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through the CARAT database for Grants and Fellowships. Please note that if you do not have a HarvardKey, the system will prompt you to create a free account in order to proceed.
About the fellowship
- Fellowship funding is offered, for two, six, or twelve months, with the expectation that fellows will complete their dissertation by the end of the funding period.
- Students in Anthropology or a related field, at any institution, may apply.
- Applications are due May 5, 2023, and must be submitted through CARAT.
- A statement of purpose for your proposed writing project
- A table of contents for your writing project
- A short statement that addresses how you will use Tozzer Library and Harvard Library resources to complete your work
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts and financial statements